GateMaker automatically draws any style gate according to the shape you specify in a matter of seconds:
- Choose a gate style and shape (or draw one of your own)
- Specify the dimensions of the gate
- Select the gate materials and any finials from our Design Library
- Gatemaker automatically draws your gate complete with parts cut list and curved top rail specifications
- Draws most gate designs which could take hours by hand in a matter of seconds
- Generates Bill of Materials including cut angles, lengths, and quantity of everything your shop needs to build the gate
- Displays exact design and dimension for all top bar sections
- Draws wrought iron, vinyl and wood gates
- Automatically updates Bill of Materials when you add any castings or forgings from our Design Library or make any changes to the gate itself
- Evenly spaces all pickets and dimensions the gate
- Save all your most common designs to GateMaker templates to save even more time
- The cut list can also generate total cost and weight
FabCAD GateMaker is included in FabCAD Premium and the FabCAD Automation Suite. Please refer to our pricing table to find the right FabCAD product to fit your needs.
Click Below to Demo FabCAD GateMaker
- We have preset designs and also have a custom sketch feature.
- Import a template, pick a style and click Draw. Enter in your parameters — punchthroughs, borders and finials…
- …Input your field dimensions, adjust the height if you want, choose options, like mitre joints…
- You can go with a one-piece gate, which would be like a slider, or if you want to do a double-swing gate, you’d uncheck that and just do half a gate.
- …Then under materials, you specify your shapes and sizes. Click Draw.
- Pick a spear. Left click anywhere on the screen, it’s gonna draw the gate and give you a cut list. Just like that.
- With the custom sketch feature, you can draw an infinite number of styles of gates.