FabCAD’s Railing Drawing Program
RailMaker automatically draws horizontal and stair rails in three easy steps:
- Enter field dimensions
- Specify railing materials (size and shape)
- Our program automatically draws your rail to scale complete with parts cut list
- Draws most rail designs which could take hours by hand in a matter of seconds
- Generates Bill of Materials including cut angles, lengths, and quantity of everything your shop needs to build the rail
- The cut list can also generate total cost and weight
- Draws wrought iron, vinyl and wood rails
- Automatically updates Bill of Materials when you add any castings or forgings from our Design Library or make any changes to the rail itself
- Evenly spaces all posts and pickets and dimensions the railing
- Lays out and displays all dimensions of the railing components
- Rail types include: pipe rail, picket rail, glass rail, cable rail and panel rails
- Save all your most common designs to the templates to save even more time
Click Below to Demo FabCAD RailMaker
- You can make a pipe rail, you can make a picket rail, you can make a glass rail, you can make a cable rail — all kinds of different styles.
- After you fill out your dialog boxes you can create your own styles.
- If you have a unique channel size or whatever you can do that.
- Click draw. Pick a point. There’s your rail. And there’s your cut list, just like that.
- Stair rail works exactly the same way.