Our Fence drawing program automatically draws fences in three easy steps:
- Enter field dimensions
- Select your finial and picket designs
- The program automatically draws your fences to scale complete with parts cut list
- Draws most fence designs which could take hours by hand in a matter of seconds
- Generates Bill of Materials including cut angles, lengths, and quantity of everything your shop needs to build the fence
- Draws wrought iron, vinyl and wood fences
- Draws level or on a slope – enter either the angle or point drop measurement.
- Automatically updates Bill of Materials when you add any castings or forgings from our Design Library or make any changes to the fence itself
- Evenly spaces all posts and pickets and dimensions the fence
- For factory made fencing, the program can provide fixed post and picket spacing to match the manufacturers style.
- Save all your most common designs to templates to save even more time
- The cut list can also generate total cost and weight
View our fence drawing program below
- Set your picket punch throughs, top and bottom, your borders and the distance if you have intermediate channels, top and bottom.
- Put a point drop or a rake angle if it’s on a slope.
- To add finials and ball-caps, just click draw and then pick your styles.
- When you save templates, it also saves default settings for spindles and for spears.
- Once you’ve created a fence, you can save all the settings and they appear in a template box.