Training & FAQ’s
- Lesson 1. Program setup and tour of the screen
- Lesson 2. Basic drawing commands
- Lesson 3. Creating a gate from a simple outline.
- Lesson 4. Showing a gate in front of a photo.
- Lesson 5. Free hand drawing using CAD.
AutoRail (Automation) movies
- Lesson 6. AutoRail basics part 1.
- Lesson 7. AutoRail Basics part 2
- Lesson 8. Customizing AutoRail Part 1
- Lesson 9. Customizing Autorail part 2
- Lesson 10. Creating Custom top bars in AutoRail
- Lesson 11. Using AutoRail to draw steel stairs
Other training topics
- Lesson 12. Using the design library to draw a garden gate
- Lesson 13. Formatting drawing and cutlist dimensions
- Lesson 14. Using the “stretch” command
- Lesson 15. Using the “wipeout” command
- Lesson 16. Adding Dimensions and Text to your Drawings.
- Lesson 17. Using paper space and model space for printing.
1. What are the system requirements?
2. What does FabCAD do?
FabCAD® incorporates AutoDesk technology into an Ornamental drawing package (AutoRail) that automatically draws fences, gates and railings. We also provide an extensive casting and forging library containing over 16,000 parts from 10 industry suppliers. All system and drawing settings are customized so that you the con-tractor can immediately start drawing. FabCAD® provides free technical support (800-255-9032) after the sale.
3. I do a lot of custom work. Will this work for me?
FabCAD® Premium is designed for custom detailing.
4. What about tech support?
We provide free technical support and 3 hours of live on line training for the life of the version you purchase. In most cases you will not need much after the first two or three weeks. We have online training movies to address CAD issues. Our goal is to get you self sufficient as soon as possible; our on line training movies help you achieve this.