GateMaker automatically draws any style gate according to the shape you specify in a matter of seconds:
- Choose a gate style and shape (or draw one of your own)
- Specify the dimensions of the gate
- Select the gate materials and any finials from our Design Library
- Gatemaker automatically draws your gate complete with parts cut list and curved top rail specifications
- Draws most gate designs which could take hours by hand in a matter of seconds
- Generates Bill of Materials including cut angles, lengths, and quantity of everything your shop needs to build the gate
- Displays exact design and dimension for all top bar sections
- Draws wrought iron, vinyl and wood gates
- Automatically updates Bill of Materials when you add any castings or forgings from our Design Library or make any changes to the gate itself
- Evenly spaces all pickets and dimensions the gate
- Save all your most common designs to GateMaker templates to save even more time
- The cut list can also generate total cost and weight
Click Below to Demo FabCAD GateMaker
- We have preset designs and also have a custom sketch feature.
- Import a template, pick a style and click Draw. Enter in your parameters — punchthroughs, borders and finials…
- …Input your field dimensions, adjust the height if you want, choose options, like mitre joints…
- You can go with a one-piece gate, which would be like a slider, or if you want to do a double-swing gate, you’d uncheck that and just do half a gate.
- …Then under materials, you specify your shapes and sizes. Click Draw.
- Pick a spear. Left click anywhere on the screen, it’s gonna draw the gate and give you a cut list. Just like that.
- With the custom sketch feature, you can draw an infinite number of styles of gates.