Recycle that Catalog. The FabCAD Design Library is an extensive library of castings and forgings from the leading manufacturers of ornamental components.
- Gives you access to the leading industry designs to use in any of your customer and shop drawings
- Saves you the time of drawing these components by hand
- Ensures all components are exact scale fit and compatible with most CAD systems
- Contains over 15,000 scaled digital designs from the leaders in forging and casting designs
- All castings and forgings are an exact match to catalogue numbers. Descriptions of the manufacturer are furnished to insure insertion of the right part for fabrication and ordering.
- Designs contain dimensions and weights as specified in manufacturers catalog
- Design library is categorized by company, component type, and is fully searchable by catalogue number
- Included catalogs: Alloy Castings, Architectural Iron Designs, DJA, House of Forgings, Indital, King Metals, Lawler Foundry, Rik-Fer, Texas Metal Industries and Triebenbacher
See our Design Library at work
- All the castings and forgings in this library are drawn to scale and all the file numbers match the catalog numbers of the manufacturers.
- The 15,000 parts come from ten different suppliers in the industry.
- Also we have a bunch of driveway gates and walk gates that are pre-drawn — different styles and budgets. You’re welcome to use those.
- One of the neatest features we have is our search utility. All I do is type in the catalog number of the company and click search…
- …then right-click, choose Insert as Block, and in comes the part, just like that.