What is CAD? It stands for Computer Aided Design. It does not do the designing --you do. Drawings like our sample gates that would take you hours to draw by hand can be done in minutes. The end result is that your customers know exactly what they are getting and your fabricators know exactly what to do. FAQs
To see how fast you can create attractive, accurate drawings: DOWNLOAD DEMO MOVIE
Item #1002 FabCAD® Premium: $3,495.00 Purchase Info
(NOTE: This price is for one installation. Add $1,500.00 for each additional install.
FabCAD® Premium includes:
- A customized AutoDesk® powered CAD system
- Automatically draws gates fences and railings. Details
- The Casting Catalogue Release 15 (13,000 designs) featuring 48 gates and the following suppliers:
Lawler Foundry Corporation, Architectural Iron Designs, King Architectural Metals, Texas Metal Industries, Alloy Casting, House of Forgings, DJA Imports, RIK-FER USA, Triebenbacher, and Indital
- Rail Calculator (spreadsheet program)
- Beginner, Intermediate &Advanced training moves
- Free technical support PLUS a free live on line orientation session to get you up and running the first day.
- Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7
- Pentium IV or higher
- 1GB of RAM
- 900MB disk space
- VGA 1024 x 768 or higher
What about VISTA and Windows 7 ?? FabCAD Systems work with Vista (with a little tweaking) See our 2 minute movie about it.
Item #1001 FabCAD Classic $1,995.00 Purchase Info
Our lower cost version of the Premium package. A complete ornamental design package powered by AutoDesk without automated features.
For Existing AutoCAD® users:
Item#1003 AutoRail 7 $2,995.00 Purchase Info
VIEW DEMO MOVIE
System Requirements for AutoRail only:
- AutoCad ® 2008+